Saturday, July 29, 2017

Cell Phone

Yes, I am the last hold out. I do not have data on my cell phone. I do, however have a larger phone so I can text. Hubby still has the flip phone.

I can't take my cell phone in to my work place for security reasons. It gets pretty hot in my car these days here in south Texas. I need make a cover or a material cover for my phone and another side for my drivers license. No need taking my entire purse to work 1.4 miles away. If I need anything I can go home for it.

I joined CraftForum.com today and hope to get lots of ideas.
We plan on retiring in a couple years and buying a home.. Yep, out of this tin can (travel trailer) and into a real house. I am making my list of things I plan on making....kind of a war chest. Fortunately, years ago I learned domestic skills from my Mother and my Nana. I plan on going back to basics and living the slow busy life. Canning, freezing, dehydrating makes for a busy life. Hubby likes to garden and I can put up all the food and make all of our linens and things for the inside of the house. Possibly rag rugs for the hard wood floors, if I feel up to it.

Wish me luck...my list is long.

No comments:

Post a Comment